What to expect when you arrive?
- Mask are now optional per government guidelines
- Dancers line up outside the building on marked spots no more than 10 mins ahead. Parents may drop dancers to the classroom but are not permitted to stay during class.
- Dancers should arrive dressed
- Dancers will be asked if they are sick or feel ill. If your dancer is ill or feels ill they will not be permitted to dance. Dancer that are sick will be sent home.
- Dancers will sanitize their hands with hand sanitizer before entering.
- Dancers will place their personal items in the cubbies provided or inside the changing room.
What to expect for classes?
- Dancers will not touch or use cell phones during class. They must be left in their bag
- Instructors and staff will wear masks if they wish while in the studio and common areas where physical distancing cannot happen.
- Dancers can opt to wear protective masks during class and are not required during class time.
- Dancers must bring their own water in a labelled bottle.
- Hair must be pulled back to avoid touching their hair and face.
What to expect during pick-up?
- Dancers will exit the studio one at a time.
- Dancers must be collected on time
- Lobby/ waiting area is closed families however dancers may use this space
- Dancers should sanitize when leaving studio prior to getting into vehicle.
What to expect at front desk
- During a class 4 parents may be permitted in to purchase attire or pay fees at a time. Line up at the que outside.
- Registration can be done online using our website.
- Payments can be made online or over the phone with cards. Only four parents allowed in office at a time.
What guidelines will the studio be following?
We are following guidelines outlined by Bermuda Government and WHO.
What are cleaning and disinfecting procedures?
Our staff will be cleaning before and after every class. Floors will be disinfected and ballet barres will be wiped down. All surfaces and door handles will be wiped in between class times. Bathroom will be sanitized after every use.
Will there be multiple classes at once?
Classes will be reverted back to 1 hour classes. All mini movers, pre-ballet, and combo classes will be exiting via the changing room doors. Avoid showing up too early and be on time. If you are early please wait outside the main doors on the marked areas until your class is called.
What happens if a dancer travels abroad?
If a dancer travels overseas the dancer must provide dates of travel via email, and upon arrival back on the island, if unvaccinated, may not return to the studio until day 4 negative test.
Will all classes be offered?
All classes are now in person.